Alley's Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's day

For Mother's day we first went out to eat with Alex and his parent's. We then worked off our lunch with a bike ride in the hot weather. Alley got to be a little queen and ride in the trailor attached to Dad's bike. Alley seems to like to ask for me - which is a blessing and curse sometimes. She goes around all day asking for "mama". She doesn't say "dad" very often - but likes to say "pup or pupa" for the dog. Rob is getting a little jealous.

We found out last week that Alley is going to have a little sister. Everything on my ultrasound looks great and it looks like another little girl. I never thought I would have so many pink loads of laundry to do!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Thanks for the nice lunch with my parents on Mother's Day! It was nice to spend time with all of you. Sorry we weren't able to go on a walk with you, I got very tired and had to take a long nap when we were home. Sorry you also had to witness my projectile vomiting episode in the restaurant...I hope it didn't gross you out too much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home