Alley's Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Expecting the flood

Alley often plays with her Noah's Ark Little People characters in the bathroom when we get ready in the morning. She has now started lining them up in the shower. She must be expecting the next flood will come from the shower.

She makes us laugh everyday. Yesterday she tried to put me to bed three times. She made me lay down then rubbed my back and sang me Twinkle Twinkle then kissed me goodnight. She was mad when I got out of bed. This morning she came into our room at 7:00 am and told Rob to take a shower. I guess she thinks she is the boss around here.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    She could obviously tell you were tired and needed some rest. Or she wanted to raid the M&Ms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home