Alley's Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

"I'm sick" - said in the saddest voice

Alley has been pretty sweet and grown up the last few days, as she is dealing with an "Influenza like Illness" - which likely is H1N1. She has had a fever, headache, cough, and is very willing to take a nap for go to bed at night (which is unusual for her).

This morning she woke up and still had a fever and complained of a headache. I told her I was going to get her some medicine (tylenol) and she said "I don't need medicine it will get better on its own". But of course a few minutes later, she asked for medicine and then for a drink of water. After I got her a drink of water, she said "Thank you Mom for your work."

I stinks to see her sick - but at least she is polite about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home