Alley's Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Trying to adjust

Alley enjoyed having her Grandpa Alley here and two of her great aunts - Josie and Charlotte. She was thoroughly entertained by all the attention. We even took an outing to Como zoo and she growled at the lions and tigers and got see her favorite the monkeys. But I think all this change with the new little sister and just being an 18 month old is wearing on her. She was obviously tired this afternoon but didn't want to take a nap. She has figured out how to climb out her bed - so we can no longer confine her. After many temper tantrums I left her upstairs in her room with the gate to the stairs closed. A little while later it was quiet, so I went to check what was going on - she was asleep at the top of the stairs - apparently too tired to fight anymore and too tired to go back to her room. I only wish I had a picture.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home