Alley's Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sledding

Alley went sledding with her cousins Mason and Madison. Alley seemed to have a good time up until she wanted her mittens off and then fell into the snow, covering her hands with the cold snow. She was unconsolable after that and we had to go home.

Alley continues to be a chatter box. She sings the ABCs fairly well - when she gets to TUV though she says T.V. and then points to the T.V. She also can count to 10 pretty well. She definetly has interest in using the toilet- but never really does anything when she gets there. Today she attempted again without any success- so I left her standing in the bathroom while I got a new diaper. When I came back she had peed on the floor. I could have been mad- but she announced in a perfect sentence that "Alley peed on the floor". I couldn't help but laugh and oddly feel proud of her language skills.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home